NEOSafe™ characteristics include:
- Zero Respirable Crystalline Silica
- Lightweight material
- Great for Petrochemical Spill Kits.
- Hydrophobic (Resists water absorption)
- Low heat transfer coefficient
- Easy cleanup
- Acceptable for use on a variety of materials from concrete to fabric
- No special handling or respiratory equipment
- Increases Friction
- Removes Petrochemicals from water
- Works on smooth or coarse surfaces
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Transport
For Final 7% Oil Sheen Cleanup:
- Cover the area thoroughly with NEOSafe™.
- With a brush or broom, work the NEOSafe™ into the oil-sheen.
- Sweep NEOSafe™ into a pile and scoop up. Dispose of in accordance with the type of spill absorbed.
- Test for slipperiness. Repeat steps 1 – 3 if required. Usually, one treatment is sufficient.
The data contained herein are furnished for information only and are believed to be reliable. We cannot assume responsibility for the results obtained by others over whose methods we have no control. It is the user=s responsibility to decide suitability for the user=s purchase of any production methods mentioned herein and to adopt such precautions as may be advisable for the protection of property and of persons against any hazards that may be involved in the handling and use thereof. In light of the foregoing, Huron Industries, Incorporated specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose arising from sale or use of Huron=s products. Huron Industries, Inc., specifically disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages of any kind, including lost profits. The discussion herein of various processes or compositions is not being interpreted as representation that they are free from domination of patents owned by others or as a license under any Huron Industries=s patents that may cover such processes or compositions. We recommend that each prospective user test the proposed application to determine its suitability for the purposes intended before incorporating any product or application in its manufacturing process using this data as a guide. This product may be covered by one or more United States or foreign patents or patent applications. The recording of false, fictitious or fraudulent statements or entries on this document may be punished as a felony under Federal Statutes. NEOLUBE® is a Registered Trademark of Huron Industries, Inc. NeoSafe™ is a Trademark of Huron Industries, Inc.